SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER (HCMC D12)
JOB CODE: DEV
DRCOM Asia - Nov-18
Help drive architecture decisions and build experiences for web and hybrid mobile applications.
- As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for developing mobile applications and content built for mobile platforms compatible with HTML5 standards.
- Estimate, design, develop the implementation.
- Participate in architecture discussions and decisions.
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- 3+ years professional front end development experience
- Minimum career level:Intermediate
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited 4 year university a MUST HAVE.
- Fluent knowledge of browser and device differences/limitations
- Good knowledge in HTML5/XHTML/CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
- Mobile web responsive, Cross browser.
- Experienced in one of frameworks: Angular, Backbone, Ember
- Nice to have Node.js experience
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility.
- Profiles with practical experience in rich web applications with complex interaction development
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam