SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER
JOB CODE: DEV
DRCOM Asia - Feb-18
Senior PHP developers are experts of modern PHP frameworks and can handle any web-related project, including mobile or web app development.
As a PHP Developer, the jobholder would be responsible for:
- Analyze and develop web applications and web RestAPI service
- Participate in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Resolve difficult problems.
- Optimize the performance for website.
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
Years of experience:3 year(s)
Minimum career level:Intermediate
Minimum education level:Bachelors
- Experience in Voyager and/or Drupal is a strong plus
- Experience in usage one of the following modern PHP frameworks, CMS (Drupal, Symfony, Laravel, WordPress, ...)
- Strong knowledge in RestAPI and OAuth
- Strong knowledge of methodology SEO a website.
- Nice to have backend development based on Node.js
- Must be passionate and self-motivated with the aim to be a visible leader in problem solving in backend
- Open to learn and reseach new PHP technologies & framework to utilize the development process
- Aptitude to learn quickly and work well within a team environment
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam