BUSINESS PROCESS INTERN (HCMC D12)
JOB CODE: BPI
DRCOM Asia - Mar-19
Together with BPM, a BPE is going to contribute his/her knowledge to facilitate company's processes and become Mr/Mrs Know-it-all when any questions related to company's processes popped-up.
DRCOM is a medical agency specialized in medical communication with a strong digital and Multi-channel expertise. We love the art of science and bring our craftsmanship into the equation to create out of this world results. Our diversified abilities bring together our skills in digital development and creative sensitivity to give us the means to explore new horizons. We are established in APAC with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and China.
- Gather Technical and Functional Requirements to estimate project’s development cost and planning
- Analyze, build, manage Project Specifications Documentation and track changes
- Follow project’s schedule and budget, organize team, and help your manager to lead and manage the development process.
- Report to the Account Director and communicate extensively to all project stakeholders (Designers, Developers...)
- Capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and ready to work overtime on request (for problems or urgent issues).
- Fluent English in technical Reading & Writing, good in listening & speaking
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, brainstorm and team working
- Updated general knowledge of popular software technologies and trends in order to make farsighted decision in applying the right technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules.
- Knowledge of Programming languages (Python, HTML, CSS) is a plus
- Familiarity with creative design, marketing and multimedia is a plus
- 6 months Internship minimum – starting date asap
- Fluent English and/or French in technical Reading & Writing, good in listening & speaking
- Excellent ability to estimate and plan budget and ressources
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, brainstrom and team working
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam