ART DIRECTOR (HCMC D12)
JOB CODE: ADR
DRCOM Asia - Mar-19
Art Director, who will be able to lead a team of artistic people and coordinate resources in an effort to create a unique ad campaign with the target audience in mind.
Starting from customer brief, you will work in close collaboration with account, graphic designers and creative directors to create and execute fresh new campaign ideas on a regional or global scale.
- Reach the stars: develop original concepts for a wild variety of unique innovative projects.
- Colour the sky: develop fresh design that will make any project shine.
- Build a constellation: manage, train and guide designers to develop design ideas and encourage creativity into their daily work.
- Use gravity: coordinate creative activities and advise client about the best direction to take.
- Manage creative projects from the beginning to the end, ensuring ideas and visuals remains at the highest quality possible so you can be proud of your work.
- Get the opportunity to discover and try the latest technologies (VR, AR, mobile app…). Your curiosity will be rewarded.
- Working in an international professional environment, with multiple cultures, for multiple global brands.
- Friendly, humorous, young and strong team work.
- Participate in brainstorms to save the world (we are ambitious).
- Promising career path.
- Overtime working compensation (yes, you can chose to do overtime and yes you get compensation for it!!)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
Contact us to come see our control room, or send us a love letter or beam us a video of yourself. Anyway you’d like, we’d love to hear about you.
Years of experience in the field: more than 3 year(s)
Minimum career level: Intermediate
Minimum education level: Bachelors
- Strong background and experience in UI/UX.
- Solid understanding of creative concept creation.
- Good communication skills to be able to guide clients.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive ideas and visuals.
- Experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator. 3D and motion design knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to manage a team of designers and the will to share knowledge with others.
- The 3C: creativity, creativity, creativity.
- Good English level (reading and writing). You will work with people from all around the world.
- Curious, innovative and progressive. You’re different, so are we.
- Energetic, pro-active and flexible attitude
- Willing to be part of a design team
- Passionate, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Arts/Design
- Vietnamese citizen
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam