ACCOUNT MANAGER (SINGAPORE)
JOB CODE: AM
DRCOM Singapore - Jul-19
We are looking for a talented account manager to explore new horizons and boldly go where no Drcom man has gone before !
DRCOM is a medical agency specialized in medical communication with a strong digital and Multi-channel expertise. We love the art of science and bring our craftsmanship into the equation to create out of this world results. Our diversified abilities bring together our skills in digital development and creative sensitivity to give us the means to explore new horizons. We are established in APAC with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and China.
The Account Manager builds key customer relationships, managing an array of accounts and ensures flawless executions of all campaigns to successfully establish Drcom as key partner in Australia for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. He also participates to identify business opportunities.
- Degree in science, pharmacology, biology or business/marketing. Experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is a plus.Knowledge of digital/Veeva is also a plus.
- Good business sense and professional manner
- Resourceful, problem solving, and demonstrate an eager to learn attitude.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing new and existing international clients being the face of the company. This includes:
- Servicing and support customers. Meeting clients to discuss their needs having researched their business and requirements, prepare and present campaign ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Identifying new business opportunities, attends industry and networking events in order to generate more business.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments (Thinkers, Creators, Makers) within the organisation.
- Demonstrate an eager to learn attitude in a, constantly evolving environment – New therapeutic areas, new digital innovations & tools etc.
- Being able to work with strong autonomy and proactivity, reporting to the Singapore Managing Director.
Southbank, #11-05, 883 North Bridge Road, 198785, Singapore