ACCOUNT MANAGER (INTERNATIONAL)
JOB CODE: AM
DRCOM Asia - Mar-19
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to explore new horizons and boldly go where Drcom man has gone before!
DRCOM is a Medical Agency specialized in medical communication with a strong digital and Multi-channel expertise. We love the art of science and bring our craftsmanship into the equation to create out of this world results. Our diversified abilities bring together our skills in digital development and creative sensitivity to give us the means to explore new horizons. We are established in APAC with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and China.
The Account Manager leads a portfolio of international customers, builds key customer relationships, ensures flawless executions of all campaigns, and provides transversal support to other Drcom entities all over the world.
- Degree in science, pharmacology, biology or business/marketing. Experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is a plus. Knowledge of digital/Veeva is also a plus.
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Resourceful, problem solving, and demonstrate an eager to learn attitude.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Professional English (IELTS 7.5 or TOEIC 785)
The Account Manager is responsible for managing new and existing international clients being the face of the company. This includes:
- Servicing and support customers. Meeting clients to discuss their needs having researched their business and requirements, prepare and present campaign ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Identifying new business opportunities, attends industry and networking events in order to generate more business.
- Being able to travel oversea for short and mid-term periods.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments (Thinkers, Creators, Makers) within the organization
- Demonstrate an eager to learn attitude in a constantly evolving environment new therapeutic areas, new digital innovations & tools etc.
- Being able to work with strong autonomy and proactivity, reporting to the Account Director.
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam