ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (EUROPE)
JOB CODE: AEE
DRCOM Annecy - Feb-19
DRCOM is a medical agency specialized in medical communication with a strong digital and Multi-channel expertise. We love the art of science and bring our craftsmanship into the equation to create out of this world results. Our diversified abilities bring together our skills in digital development and creative sensitivity to give us the means to explore new horizons. We are established in USA and APAC with offices in Singapore, China and Vietnam.
In order to develop the business in Europe and strengthen the relationship with our Europe-based client, we are looking for a talented and dynamic account executive to join the team in France and be part of a new challenging adventure.
You will join our newly set-up office in Annecy (France), work hand-in-hand with the Account Manager to scale the business and become a real Swiss Army knife for the company.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing an array of accounts/projects; Account Executive are responsible for building relationships with our international clients and leading team productivity, ensuring flawless executions of all campaigns. The Account Executive is a dedicated, smart and resourceful team player.
- Degrees in Marketing, Communication, Sales
- Experience and/or knowledge of medical/pharmaceutical industry or digital/IT is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced English
- Adaptability and easy-learner
- Resourceful and demonstrate an eager to learn attitude
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Caring for our European - based customers and growing our business in this area. Customers mostly based in Switzerland, but also France and maybe Germany
- Demonstrate an eager to learn attitude in a, constantly evolving environment – New Therapeutic areas, new digital innovations & tools etc.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and projects and being the face of the company to many clients.
- Identify potential clients in the Pharma & Life Sciences markets and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and needs
- Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support. This includes:
- Servicing and support our customers. Meeting clients to discuss their needs, prepare and present campaign ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Commitment to excellence
- Being proactive and solution-oriented to ensure deliveries according to briefing/ budget/timeline.
- Works collaboratively across all departments internally and externally (Marketing, medical). This includes briefing and working with Drcom creative and project management team based in Vietnam.
- Focus on developing their abilities, especially in the use and understanding of strategic tools and the creative development process